So you want to get in touch with me. There are a few ways:
- Leave a comment on any of my blog posts
- Send me a message through Facebook.
- Send me an e-mail using the form below.
Please note the following about my work:
- In general, I don’t shoot weddings as a primary photographer. While I love wedding photography, it’s a discipline that’s well…too disciplined. For similar reasons, I don’t typically do traditional family portraits and the like.
- I’m most interested in projects that challenge either me or the subject. If one of us can step outside of our comfort zone, so much the better. My camera has seen a lot of things, so don’t be afraid to ask if I can shoot your particular concept. Whether it’s boudoir, glamor, editorial, or photojournalism, I’m probably willing to try it. If you’ve got the gear, I’m also a skilled diver available for underwater work.